Vietnam: Canadian tourist may have been victim of poisoning

Posted on August 6, 2012 • Filed under: Asia, Tourist Dies

A Canadian backpacker who died in Vietnam under mysterious circumstances appears to have been a victim of poisoning, despite initial reports from Vietnamese sources that 26-year-old Cathy Huynh died from “too much wine.” Ms. Huynh’s death, as well as the death of her American companion, comes only two months after a pair of Quebec sisters were killed by accidental poisoning in Southern Thailand. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email