500 tourists removed from hotel in Spain after tourist dies of carbon monixide poisoning

Posted on August 1, 2011 • Filed under: Europe, Tourist Dies, Tourists Injured

Nearly 500 holidaymakers have been evacuated from the three star Tropical Park Hotel in Majorca, a Spanish hotel after a tourist died from carbon monoxide poisoning. Dozens of Brits were among those moved from the three-star Tropical Park Hotel in Majorca following the tragedy.Read more

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email