Victorians being warned not to pick wild mushrooms due to two people died from poisoning in three months

Posted on April 25, 2012 • Filed under: Tourist Warning, United-States

VICTORIANS are being warned not to pick wild mushrooms as potentially fatal varieties thrive in warm autumn conditions.Three months after two people died from mushroom poisoning after a dinner party in Canberra, Victoria’s acting chief health officer Dr Michael Ackland warned people to avoid the mushrooms proliferating in gardens across the state. Read article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email