Spain: British tourist injured during a fire in his vacation home

Posted on February 26, 2013 • Filed under: Spain, Tourist Injured

According to, “A British man is critically ill in hospital after a huge fire ripped through his holiday home in Benidorm, Spain, reports Europa Press. The unnamed 34-year-old man and his son were lucky to escape with their lives after the blaze caused devastation in their second-floor flat in the popular tourist destination.” Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email