Marbella Spain: British national perishes in home fire

Posted on February 1, 2013 • Filed under: Europe, Expatriates, Spain, Tourist Dies

A man of 62 years and a British national has died in a fire at his home in the town of Marbella and Malaga, apparently, would have as origin a candle to the power outage. The incident took place on Monday in a duplex located in Slate Retreat Nagüeles urbanization. To enter the housing was necessary to demolish the reinforced door. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email