Nepal: Two Chinese tourists killed by gas expelled by malfunctioning heater in hotel room

Posted on December 16, 2013 • Filed under: Nepal, Tourists Die

According to channelnewsasia.com, two Chinese tourists found dead in their hotel room in Nepal last week died of gas poisoning caused by a malfunctioning heater, a forensic expert said on Monday. The men, aged 62 and 55, were found dead on Friday in their hotel room in the popular tourist destination of Nagarkot, 20 kilometres (12 miles) northeast of Kathmandu. Harihar Osti, a forensic expert who conducted autopsies on the pair, told AFP “our findings show that the two Chinese men died of carbon monoxide poisoning”. Read article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email

Related News:

  1. India: German tourist found dead in hotel room
  2. Russian tourist found dead in hotel room in Thailand
  3. Phuket Thailand: 23 year old U.S. tourist found dead inside hotel room
  4. France: Two Chinese tourists arrested on suspicion of forgery after paying hotel bill with €1 coins
  5. Malaysia: Vietnamese man killed after scuffle in hotel room