California: Increased cases of Mushroom Poisoning at a senior care facility

Posted on December 3, 2012 • Filed under: Travel News, United-States

LOOMIS, Calif. (AP) — A fourth person has died from eating a soup made with poisonous mushrooms earlier this month at senior care facility in Northern California, authorities said Tuesday. The Placer County Sheriff’s Department identified the woman as Dorothy Mary Hart, 92. Read article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email