Thailand: Two Canadian tourists believed to have died from food poisoning

Posted on June 16, 2012 • Filed under: Asia, Thailand, Tourist Food Poisoning

Two Canadian sisters found dead in their hotel room on a popular Thai resort island may have been the victims of “serious food poisoning,” police said Sunday.

The bodies of Audrey and Noemi Belanger, aged 20 and 26, were found Friday by hotel staff on Phi Phi island in the Andaman Sea, 800 kilometers (500 miles) south of Bangkok, showings signs of having suffered an extreme toxic reaction. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email