India: British tourists found dead in hotel, Agra

Posted on October 22, 2014 • Filed under: India, Tourists Die reported A British couple was found dead in a


hotel on Tuesday morning with medicines strewn all over the room, indicating drug overdose as the cause of deaths. The deceased were identified as James Oliver Gaskell, 28, and Alexandra Nicole Louis Gaskell, 24. Authorities at the British Embassy in Delhi were informed about the incident. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email