20 tourists hospitalized for food poisoning in Viet Nam

Posted on May 30, 2012 • Filed under: Asia, Tourist Food Poisoning

Twenty tourists were hospitalized for food poisoning after eating breakfast at a resort in the central province of Nghe An on Saturday.
The tourists were rushed to the hospital after they developed stomachaches, diarrhea and vomiting on the way to a tourist site in Nam Dan District on Saturday morning. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email