China: Tourist ill after eating rat poison-laced street food in Beijing

Posted on July 23, 2013 • Filed under: China, Tourists ill

According to, a 20-year-old tourist from northeastern China was hospitalized after eating chuanr lamb skewers that were laced with rat poison. The man went out for a night of lamb-kabobs and drinks with his girlfriend and parents, and soon found himself hospitalized with “bruises the size of a sheet of paper.” Read article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email