India: Tourist from Austria dies in hotel’s sauna room

Posted on June 18, 2012 • Filed under: India, Tourist Dies

An Austrian holiday maker has died whilst in a sauna in India, police have announced. Witnesses say Christian Held, 62, suddenly vomited before falling unconscious whilst in the sauna of an up-market hotel in Sahar, northern India on Sunday night. By the time rescuers had arrived on the scene he had died. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email