Chiang Mai, Thailand: 460 people exposed to Salmonella

Posted on July 13, 2012 • Filed under: Thailand, Tourist Food Poisoning, Travel News

Health authorities say the students fell ill after eating three-day-old boiled eggs tainted with salmonella bacteria.
Dr Pornthep Siriwanarangsan, director-general of the Disease Control Department, said Chiang Mai Welfare School students became sick after eating donated eggs that were boiled three days previously and not reheated before they were consumed, allowing the bacteria to develop. Read article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email