British tourist electrocuted, dies

Posted on August 6, 2012 • Filed under: Caribbean, Tourist Killed

Tourist Killed due to electrocution.
An autopsy conducted on the body of 20-year-old British national Hannah Defoe has revealed that the vacationing Englishwoman’s death in St Lucia was due to drowning secondary to electrocution.
The freak accident that claimed the life of England footballer Jermain Defoe’s cousin has attracted international attention. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email