Spain: 225 evacuated from Hotel Mundial after fire in kitchen

Posted on July 1, 2012 • Filed under: Europe, Spain, Tourists Injured

A fire in the kitchen of a hotel in Lloret de Mar (Girona) has forced the evacuation of 225 customers has resulted in 105 rooms and eight intoxicated minor smoke inhalation. It was reported by the Fire Department of the Generalitat, have received the notice at 07.31 hours, when the fire affected a fryer in the kitchen of the Hotel Mundial, located on Calle Vincente Bou number 15 in this town. Read Article

Share This Story
  • Print
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • Facebook
  • Yahoo! Buzz
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Add to favorites
  • email